Rent a Learning Tab
BasicFirst, an innovative Ed-Tech startup, has launched a “Rent a Learning Tablet”
initiative for school Students Class 6 to Class 12 and has become Asia's 1st company
to introduce the idea of Renting a Learning Tab to infuse technology and
innovation in products and services that can help Educational Institutions reach
out to students across every corner of the country.
We are lending tablets to/for the following:
- Colleges (have 11, 12 or Intermediate Section with Science and Commerce)
- Coaching Institutions (Those preparing students for Class 6 to Class 12, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, NDA, KVPY, Olympiad)
- NGO’s (Only For Educational Supports)
- Private Tutors providing tuitions to students
How to Rent a Tab:
and figure out a quote
Benefits of Renting a Tablet from BasicFirst
100% customer satisfaction
Tablets are new with high configuration. Customer Satisfaction is our ultimate goal, our representatives are ready to assist you.
We work with our clients to get them the best possible deals for all of their tablet needs.
Starting at ₹750 per month
Urgent need? No problem
BaiscFirst will work as fast as possible to get you your tablet needs in time - don't wait any longer!
Please rotate your device
We do not support landscape mode,
please use the website in the portrait mode for best experience.
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-book basicfirst content with tab and get your chance to win scholarship
- assured merchandise worth upto INR 200
- assured coupon for 50% flat off on the annual subscription of the content
- free online test/ online practice till March 31, 2021
- chance to pay in zero percent interest free instalments.
About the offer: Pay Rs 1 to avail introductory offer of pre-booking the content.
PART - A TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- This offer is sponsored, organized and administered by basicfirst Learning (OPC) Pvt. Limited, a Company which owns the brand “basicfirst” and operates the including URL: basicfirst.com, mobile application and is having its corporate office at 1stFloor, 463/A, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002. For clarity and brevity basicfirst Learning (OPC) Pvt. Limited is hereinafter referred to as “basicfirst”.
- Participation in this Offer is valid from August 7, 2020 commencing at 00:01 till October 24, 2020 culminating at 23:59 hours (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”). Offer will have a limited edition.
- The offer is valid and applicable across India on basicfirst app/website on payments done using Razorpay and mobile wallets registered with basicfirst.
- To be considered as eligible for this Offer-
- Student needs to make successful payments using payment gateway registered with basicfirst.
- Only payments which are of a value equal to Rs. 1/- (Rupee One Only) shall be considered for the purposes of this Offer.
- basicfirst student support center will contact the participants of the offer to verify the address. Participants should cooperate with the executive and share the correct address for the records.
- Out of all Students meeting eligibility criteria, each will be eligible to receive basicfirst merchandise during the survival of this offer.
- Students who fulfill the above criteria will form part of the eligibility pool and can appear an online test to qualify for a scholarship. basicfirst will decide the qualifying marks for the scholarship test which will be conducted during October 15-24, 2020.
- Student, who has won scholarship once during the survival of this offer, will not be eligible to win it again in this Offer.
- Scholarship can be equivalent to the waiving fully/ partially annual subscription.
- A communication regarding the declaration of the scholarship will be sent to winners only.
- This Offer shall not be clubbed/used in conjunction/alongside any prevailing offer/promotion running on basicfirst website/ app.
- No scholarship prize can be redeemed as cash or kind.
- Student should bear the statutory taxes against the scholarship value, if any.
- basicfirst reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent T&C at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Student(s).
- Employees of basicfirst (including their family members) and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the gratifications under this Offer. In case it comes to the knowledge of basicfirst that any winner is an employee of basicfirst or their family member, basicfirst reserves the right to forfeit the benefits of the offer. Further, to participate in this offer the Student(s) needs to have register on the website.
- basicfirst reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or discontinue pre-booking promotion any time.
PART- B LEGAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By accepting benefits borne out of this Offer, Student(s) will give basicfirst the right to use their name, photograph and other personal details for the purpose of this Offer including advertising on social media, digital assets, or in public domain.
- Student(s) acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Website and all material or content related to the Offer shall remain, at all times, owned by basicfirst. All material and content contained is made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED (b) The Student(s) expressly agree that his/her participation in the Offer is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to website/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- All scholarships are subjected to a qualifying test, shall be given in form of waiver to the annual subscription fee.
- Details collected during or before the activity is exclusive to basicfirst which will preserve in digital form and will not pass/ share with any external vendor(s).
- The scholarships/ merchandise (hereinafter “Offer value”) to be provided to the Student(s) under this Offer are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder. All other offers shall be subject to such other T&C as may be applicable to specific nature and shall have to be duly complied with by the Student(s).
- The scholarships/ merchandise (s) to the winner(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the Offer and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by basicfirst. Any failure on the part of the Student(s) to comply with directions issued by basicfirst for claim of offers shall entitle basicfirst to withdraw the benefits at their sole discretion.
- Any Student(s) providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Basicfirst with intent to participate in the Offer will automatically be disqualified from participating in it. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, email id, address, contact number etc, by the Student(s) or dispute with the platform, shall entitle basicfirst to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
- The Student(s) shall indemnify and keep indemnified basicfirst, it’s owners and their officers, directors, employees, customers, subsidiaries, distributors, partners, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which basicfirst may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations under the T&C hereunder comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. basicfirst shall have the right to defend itself, pursuant to this Clause. basicfirst or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Offer. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between winner & basicfirst only.
- basicfirst is hereby irrevocably authorize to use the data gathered during and/or after the Offer in respect of but not limited to name and photograph in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements by affiliates, subsidiaries, associates. Student(s) confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Offers from basicfirst.
- This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of basicfirst (“Force Majeure Event”). basicfirst shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Offer there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. basicfirst shall intimate the suspension of Offer caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Students within reasonable time.
- basicfirst reserves all the rights to offer any gratification as per its sole discretion and to such number of Student(s) as it may deem fit.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by any applicable competent authority from time to time.
- basicfirst shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during the Offer or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Offer, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability and/or Student(s).
- basicfirst reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Student(s).
- Failure by basicfirst to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, basicfirst may assign any of its rights within the Offer to any Student with prior intimation.
- basicfirst does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Student(s).
- The Student(s) understand and agree that basicfirst, its owners and affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), directly or indirectly.
- Apart from the entitlement to the offers, Student(s) or their legal heirs/ successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against basicfirst, its owners and affiliates. Maximum aggregate liability of Basicfirst shall not exceed value of the concerned offer in case of any dispute, in pursuance to the terms and conditions herein.
- basicfirst reserves the right to cancel the referral value of the offer in case of any violation by the Student(s).
- Any dispute arising out of this offer and terms & conditions of this Offer shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. In the event, amicable settlement fails, the dispute shall be referred to Mediation. The venue of Mediation shall be at Ranchi.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Ranchi.